Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Aubrey Paige

Bubbles


Well I still haven't figured out this photo adding but as you can see, there is more to my life than dogs!
God has blessed me this year with my first grandchild and a grandaughter at that!!! After raising three active boys I am thoroughly enjoying my little Aubrey Paige who is 6 months old. It is so fun to go to the stores and look at pink dresses and lacy bows. To have a baby in the family again with her squeals of laughter and big blue eyes delighted by bubbles blowing through the air is pure heaven on earth. God has blessed us with Aubrey and her smiles and extra rolls of skin that give evidence of the loving care she receives from her mom and dad. I love you little Aubrey!! Grandma KIM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHH, I love you too Grandma!