Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hmmm... All I was trying to do was post a comment and now I've ended up with my own Blog? Well, I guess I'll give it a try but not sure this is something I want to get involved in.Today is March 7 and I am anxiously awaiting March 11 when I will be leaving by air with my Pomeranian "Gage" to go to the Pomeranian Nationals in Louisville, KY. I will be meeting my good friend Annette and her daughter Alyssa who are from Washington. I have entered Gage in Rally Novice, an obedience competition in which the owner can talk and motion to thier dog as they go through a course that requires the dog and handler to demonstrate their ability to work together. Annette will be bringing her cousin Julie's dog Coltin (Gage's daddy) where he will compete against the top Pomeranians in the nation. His cousin "Willie" will also be coming from Washington to compete in conformation.It has been almost 2 years since I got my first Pomeranian, Mickey and anyone that knows me knows how involved I have become with my little guys. I find myself spending the weekends attending obedience classes, practicing with them almost daily, bathing, grooming , and just having a great time with them. I am learning lots and am thoroughly enjoying the travel and friendships I have made in the "Pomeranian World".

So, wish me luck as I take off on my big adventure. Gage is only 9 months old so he is awfully young to be competing in obedience but our goal is to have a fun adventure and to learn more about Pomeranians and meet lots of people.

by Grandma Kim
8:47:00 AM
Delete
1 – 1 of 1

No comments: