Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Why Doodle Bug?

Well, I looked at what I'd written and guess I need to learn a little more about Posting but also realized there might be some confusion about the name of the Blog site.

Doodle Bug came about as a nick-name for my son's dog " Lazy Daisy Doodle". She is a Pomeranian that Kurt and Alisha bought almost three years ago and I wasn't very thrilled about having a "toy" dog join our menagerie of animals. However, Daisy soon became our "Doodle Bug" and very much a part of our household. So, when I got my own Pomeranian I registered him as Mickey Doodle Bug since we decided these little guys fit the nickname of "Doodle Bug"

Maybe someday I will have my own kennel and it will be named Doodle Bug Poms but till that time I have 3 little "Doodle Bugs" (Pomeraniands) and have even made a special area in our yard that is called "Doodle Bug Park" . So, the name "Doodle Bug" refers to my little guys, the Pomeranians. LOL

1 comment:

Barbie said...

... and Justin and I have since stolen the nickname and Aubrey is our "Doodle Bug" :) I guess it just refers to all the cute little things in your life.