Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thompson Girls

Aubrey loves to come to Grandma's as now I'm accumulating lots of fun activities. I got a table and chairs and an art easel at IKEA a couple of weeks ago so now the attraction is to paint, use chalk and markers, have tea parties, take care of her babies and just about everything a little girl likes to do



Zoe , although not old enough to join the fun is growing and becoming more interactive. It won't be long till she and Aubrey can sit at the table and have a tea party together. I'm loving GIRLS!! # 3 grandchild is on the way and I'm willing to tackle a boy again or add to the granddaughter numbers all I want is a healthy baby and an easy pregnancy for Barbie. It is so exciting to know that the family is growing again!!!



.

1 comment:

Kurt and Alisha said...

I agree that girls are lots of fun. I wonder how a boy would fair with all the girliness around. Hmm. :) Maybe we will find out! I am excited too that the family is growing. I love big families. I love the chaos that surrounds the holiday. So fun.. stressful now that I am older.. but still fun.