Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Disneyland with Aubrey

I spent Sunday at Disneyland with Justin, Barbie and Aubrey. We had a great time with good weather, minimal crowds and lots of excitement. Aubrey wanted to ride the rides with me and was so very happy to share Disneyland with me. We rode the carousel several times, Dumbo, roller coasters, Matterhorn and even visited the California Park for a couple of hours. I must say, Aubrey is an "adrenaline junky" because she was game for any ride. I'm sure the Matterhorn was a little scarey but she had her arms up and had a great time. We also went on this huge Ferris Wheel where the cars slide and swing as it goes around. Some of the pictures will show that it took us by surprise but Aubrey's concern was that her "Baby Minnie" was ok. LOL!! We had a great time and were totally exhausted by the time we got back to the hotel. I had to cut my trip short and come home the next morning but Justin, Barbie and Aubrey are still there as I write this.

I got very few pictures. We lugged this huge camera around but I had the wrong lense on it and it was such an effort to get it out I sometimes took some pictures with my iphone.




1 comment:

Barbie said...

OH LORD help us...that picture of me. Anyways, I got some cute ones of you two and I know Aubrey LOVED having Grandma there. :)