Friday, September 19, 2008

Kern County Fair "Best In The West"





Last night Brad and I joined Justin, Barbie and Aubrey and we went to the Kern Co. Fair. We all had a great time eating corn on the cob, lemonade, carmel corn and riding a couple of rides. Aubrey loved the animals and actually got to ride an elephant and the pony. Barbie got lots of pictures but my battery died shortly after getting to the fair so I have only a few. However, as you can see, Brad and I took pictures in the photo booth. It was so funny because Brad said he'd never been in a photo booth and didn't realize that it would take 4 pictures. I kept trying to get him to make a face, kiss or smile but he'd make a face and wouldn't wait for the flash so I look stupid and he looks surprised!! It was a fun night and being a grandparent is wonderful, Aubrey was quite the trooper and although she had her moments we all had a great time at the fair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too much fun! Thanks for the pics and the photo booth pics too! What a hoot!

Barbie said...

YAY! Thanks for going with us...you made it much more fun!

I'll post my pics soon!

Kurt and Alisha said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I am jealous that we were at school. The photo booth pictures are classic. Love them!!