Friday, August 29, 2008

Aubrey Paige is almost 2!


This is my granddaughter, Aubrey Paige.
She is full of smiles, loves to tickle, loves to talk, loves to come to grandma's house,
loves her mommy and daddy and family and friends and she is a lover of animals.
She's inquisitive and bright with sparkling blue eyes. She is the love of my life and I feel so blessed to be able to hold her and hug her and get sloppy wet kisses from her.
I love her happiness at being the center of attention of our family ,
I love bath time when she does her streak through the house
while laughing and squealing with joy.
I love my girl..... Happy 2nd Birthday on September 8.

Love, Grandma

2 comments:

Kurt and Alisha said...

We love her too! She is just too cute not to love everything about her. :)

Ahem... aren't you supposed to be working?? ;)

Barbie said...

You went and made me tear up! She loves her Grandma and Grandpa too!