Sunday, August 24, 2008

CHAMPION Rise N Shine's She's So Hot "SAUCIE"


CH Rise N Shine's She's So Hot "Saucie"


In the ring earning her Championship
at Santa Barbara Kennel Club Show

If you read the title of this post you must realize that I am thrilled beyond words. I entered Saucie and Channing in the Santa Barbara Kennel Club Show this weekend. After doing so I realized that if they both won I'd need someone to take Channing into the ring as I couldn't show two dogs at once. I kind of "tricked" Brad into coming with me by telling him we'd have a nice weekend away and only later added that if the impossible happened he might have to show a dog.Well, IT HAPPENED!! Channing won Winner's Dog, Saucie won Winner's Bitch so out into the ring Brad went with Channing and he was a great sport!! Saucie won Winner's Bitch, Best of Winners and Best of Opposite Sex on Saturday!!!! Sunday Channing won his class and Reserve Dog while Saucie again won Winner's Bitch, Best of Winners and Best of Opposite Sex!! What a sweep and best of all, she earned all the points to finish her Championship Title!! What a RUSH!!!
Brad greeted me coming out of the ring with a gold pendant ribbon that says CH (champion) on it. I was so happy to share this win with Brad, I usually go to the shows by myself so this made it extra special.


Don't ever let him tell you he doesn't like these dogs!! He's in bed feeding them pie!!!

I'll post the official photographs from the dog show when they come in








8 comments:

Lynn said...

that sounds like a landslide. a really winning family

lynn

Barbie said...

YAY! Congrats on all the wins and I'm so glad Brad got to enjoy this show with you, what a special memory!

Kurt and Alisha said...

WOOHOO!!! We are so proud of you..You really worked hard for this! I am so glad that you two got to share that together. That picture of brad feeding them pie is priceless. I think I will remind it of it when we come over later.. that will be fun! ;)

Marti said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! Wow! Amazing. When do you come down from the sky? You must be absolutely thrilled. Good job Kim.

Anonymous said...

Yea! Congratulations! So...you were in Santa Barbara this past weekend? Patti and I were in Ventura! Maybe we should find out more about our lives so that we can share them together! Congrats again.

Kim said...

LOL, yes, we stayed the night in Ventura and the dog show was at the Earl Warren Showgrounds.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kimmie, We are very proud of you and all that you have accomplished in such a short time. You are a wonderful friend and student. You make my traveling to dog shows way more fun.. We are very proud of you.., Remember, when I am tuff on you it is for your own learning purpose. I would never make you do anything that I didn't think you could. We love you! And Brad too.

Kim said...

Annonymous - I know who you are :-)