Saturday, June 16, 2007

Father's Day a Day Early






My first week of vacation was so enjoyable. I watched Aubrey in the mornings and got to watch Einstein DVD's and play on the floor with all kinds of toys. I got to watch her experience Zwiebach Toast, smile, play, sleep and throw food on the floor.I also got to catch up on some much needed rest this past week and got the house a little more organized.
Tonite we celebrated Father's day a day early because Brad has to leave for Arizona tomorrow and will be gone till Thursday. So, we all met at PF Chang's and enjoyed a delicious meal together. Of course, Aubrey was there and she has been such a welcome addition to our family. It is fun to have a baby around again that fusses , throws food, makes noise and gives the best smiles in the world. Brad and Justin are good Fathers and tomorrow I hope to let my own father know how much I love and appreciate him. Happy Father's Day

No comments: