Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Introducing: ELANCER'S ENCHANTRESS OF THE NIGHT




I was able to travel to the Rose City Classic in Portland,Oregon to show my 7 month old Belgian Sheepdog,"Tess " January 20-23. I packed up the Volvo and made the long drive with Tess to meet up with my mentor and friend Annette. This is actually my third Rose City Classic but it had been to show Pomeranians. Annette and I met up and Rachelle, the breeder I got Tess from and I had an action packed week learning to groom and handle a Belgian, meeting fellow Belgian owners and having just an all around good time. It is quite a different dog to handle, groom and show so I appreciated all their mentoring in the breed. Don't I look happy!! Tess is a beautiful girl and after spending 7 nights and days with her I have definitely bonded with this beautiful dog.

No comments: