Monday, February 15, 2010

CIRCUS

I got to enjoy a whole day with Aubrey on Saturday while her mom, dad and baby Juliet traveled down South for a day of Ikea shopping. We enjoyed playing house, tea party , shopping for Valentines and we went to visit the zebras, camel, llamas and horses that were downtown for a circus. While we were there I decided to buy a ticket for the 5 PM show and Aubrey and I hurried home to eat some lunch and get a little rest before the big show.

The circus was enjoyable although certainly not a Ringling Bros. Circus but the Ramos Circus so everything was bilingual but it was exciting for both of us. They started it off by letting you in for the 5PM show and then trying to sell you everything under the sun for the next 30 minutes. They sold food, drinks, cotton candy, bubble guns, lighted swords, clown glasses, pictures, and face painting by a clown (of course, we went for that).

Aubrey excitedly clapped for dancers and clowns and then fell asleep while the circus and the noise continued with her in my arms.

We had a very good time. I love being a grandma and I love having a little girl to do fun things with and soon I will have two more granddaughters that would love to go to a circus

No comments: