Sunday, August 16, 2009

Name Tags and Morning Mischief



Well , just an update to say that the crated dogs have done well the last two nights. You can see I had to add name tags to personalize their "CAGES" These are the happy faces that greeted me this morning . They all got baths and groomed last night .

OH OH!! I left the hose on in Doodlebug Park overnight and guess who played in the water?

That's right , "Tess the Mess" and "Evil Ivy" rolled in the water and mud and I had to bathe Ivy again this morning. Doesn't she look proud of herself after getting her second bath in 8 hours?

3 comments:

Kurt and Alisha said...

Ok.. that last picture I totally thought was Saucie. WOW what pretty girl Ivy is becoming. She is looking like her mama. Let's hope she is a champion like her mama too! :)

You think Brad will let you crate the cats too? lol They are the only ones left in the bed! If so then it will be the first time in how long that there were only two in the bed. haha

jacob said...

Mick looks like an armadillo in one of those photos.

Barbie said...

LOL! I think Jacob was thinking that Tess was Mick in his "armadillo" comment. :)