Saturday, August 1, 2009

Busy Summer

Wow! It has been a long time since I've posted but that is because I've been really busy. I got home from Peru and spent almost a week at home and then took off to Olympia, Washington to visit my friends, sister, niece Bethany and her new identical twin boys. This is a picture of Bethany holding Isaac and the other identical pea in the pod is Levi. Aren't they cute?



My sister Julie holding her grandson Isaac.

I arrived in Olympia to visit with my friend Julie and to go to the Stumptown Dog Show with Annette. While I was there Julie evaluated my little Ivy and it seems that she will be a good show prospect once she does a little maturing. She was entered in Portland and did fine but no ribbons, we are going to let her coat catch up to her body and then start entering her so she can hopefully become a Champion like her mama Saucie.


Picture of Annette and I and Julie and Kevin riding in a horse drawn carriage through the streets of Olympia. The little furry one is Harmony , a very, very tiny Pomeranian.
I stayed with Annette for a couple of days and got acquainted with her Belgian Sheepdog, Santana. What a beautiful and big dog he is!! Annette made arrangements for me to go see a litter of Belgian puppies at her friend Rachelle's while I was there too.



<
This is a picture of the mother of the litter

The end result of my Washington trip was picked up in LA Alaskan Cargo Thursday night around 11 PM


Introducing, Elancer's Enchantress of the Night "Tess"
Yes, I know, I've gone to the dogs! It will definitely be a new adventure to show a Belgian Sheepdog and Brad will be doing obedience with her while I do obedience with IVY. No empty nest around this house.

No comments: