Friday, December 26, 2008

Kelsey Jean


I just came back from saying goodbye to a little girl that was gifted to our family for the last 22 years. Kelsey Jean, my little niece that came into this world to teach our family about LOVE was peacefully allowed to go home with Jesus this evening after a very quick progression of an illness. We were all blessed with her presence and are celebrating that she is now dancing in heaven , happy and perfect, our little Kelsey.

I can't say goodbye to Kelsey without also paying tribute to my sister and her husband who took care of and loved this little girl for 22 years. It wasn't easy but their devotion and love for her was endless. They made decisions for Kelsey that they knew were right and stuck to them . We all learned a lot from Kelsey, and even though she was never able to talk Kelsey could light up a whole room with her little smile.

I love you Kelsey, I know you are so happy to be with Jesus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim for your post. I never have been able to assemble the words to define or describe Kelsey or her family interaction and devotion. So, I pause and reflect upon your words and Kelsey's time with us.