Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick Or Treat



Halloween has had an added interest for 23 years now, my youngest son, Kurt was born October 31, 1985.  We celebrated his birthday tonight by going to Famous Dave's for a delicious dinner with Kurt , Alisha, her parents, Justin, Barbie , Aubrey and Brad and I.
Aubrey came as Cindy Lou Who from Dr. Seuss, Justin was The Grinch, Kurt was Dr. Seuss and then Barbie and Alisha were Thing 1 and Thing 2. As you can see, they had a great time and definitely got into the spirit of Halloween costumes.
Happy Birthday my son, just think, next year you and Alisha will have your own little one to dress in a costume.

2 comments:

Barbie said...

Dear Grandma,
Please send my mommy these pictures! Thanks for having your little back drop set up for pictures!

Love, Aubrey

P.S. Uncle Kurt's party was fun! I sure hope I get this much candy every year on his birthday!

Kurt and Alisha said...

Thanks for joining us at Famous Dave's. We had lots of fun. And yes I am super excited about dressing up our little one for Halloween.. oh the wheels are already turning. :)

Oh and thanks for laboring your son 23 years ago.. I appreciate it. ;)