Saturday, May 17, 2008

Posting to Post





I haven't posted in awhile, life is busy as usual, in fact, I spent three days at a conference in San Jose for Sex Educators. LOL, yep, I spent a couple days hearing learning about sex and how to teach it to students!! The best part of the trip was that I got to go by Santa Cruz and visit with my son Jacob. He met me after a day of substituting and we had an enjoyable Thai lunch and then wandered the streets and stores of downtown Santa Cruz.  My little boy has grown up and seems to really be thinking about the future.  He is going to apply to Berkeley to their Journalism program for the Fall of '09 so hopefully when he gets back from finishing his bicycle journey to Argentina he will be able to go back to school.  
These are a couple pictures of Saucie ungroomed, she is in the Pom Specialty in LA on Thursday so I'm very happy she has kept in coat. Of course, that is Gage sitting with the mushrooms.

2 comments:

Kurt and Alisha said...

Those mushrooms really do look cute in pom park. :)Good thing Gage is sitting so you can't see his poor little butt. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... you leave my little boy alone!! LOL! He makes up for lack of anything with his sweet personality.