Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mission Circuit






This past week I traveled down to Pomona for the City of Angels Pomeranian Specialty and the Mission Circuit which is a 4 day dog show . I'm sorry to report we didn't finish her title or actually do very well there but it was a great learning experience and a time to see a lot of the So. Californian Pomeranians, owners and handlers.  The Mission Circuit is a very "political" circuit with some of the best handlers from the country.  Irregardless, Saucie and I can hold our own it just wasn't our weekend.
The great thing about this weekend was that I brought my camera and  I had a friend take pictures of Saucie and I in the ring so you get to see a little bit of what a dog show is like.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Proud of you Kim.....and Saucy.
Keep it up.
Lynn

Barbie said...

These are really good pictures. I love your spring outfit! :)