Sunday, April 27, 2008

The New World of IMAC

This is me taking a picture with my new computer!!  Yes, after years of my son telling us we should get an IMAC and our good friend Tom telling us how much better the MAC was we finally made the big step!!  It actually started out as a joke because we were at Best Buys to purchase another keyboard for our PC (we seem to need to get them every couple of months)when I noticed the Apple Powerbook. I told Brad I wanted an Apple laptop for Mother's Day and he kind of looked around and said he liked the idea of me getting an IMAC and then he'd take the PC for himself in his office. Anyways, one week later I am learning about the new world of IMAC. The camera is just part of the computer and you can edit and email them so easy!.

3 comments:

Kurt and Alisha said...

I saw your MAC last night when Kurt and I came over to drop off the veggies and stuff. The screen is so big! IT is bigger than our TV at home! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's quite the splurge, CONGRATS! I'm sure you'll love it, everyone who has one does.

Jules Oldroyd said...

Ohhh we do love ours! Sean and I just bought an iMac earlier this spring, and we have loved every minute of it. I will never go back.