Sunday, April 29, 2007

It's HOT!



Well, I decided I should update my thoughts but I really don't think there are many readers of this blog ( have only given the address to a very few). The plan for the weekend was to go camping with Justin, Barbie and Aubrey but we fizzled out after we found out they were going to Pismo instead of Carpenteria. Brad and I escaped the 100 degree heat in Bakersfield by going to Santa Barbara. We had a wonderful time walking on the beach, eating lunch at the Brown Pelican and shopping and just talking with each other. The best thing of all was we brought Mick and Gage and let them experience the ocean!


1 comment:

Marti said...

Beautiful photo with the rocks! Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the beach. You really are living a dog's life aren't you! :-)