Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day and BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Proud Papa and Grandpa

Great Grandma Burdette

Dedication

Aubrey playing outside church building

Zoe Adalyn Thompson was dedicated at The Bridge Church on Mother's Day. Isn't that just the best day to have a dedication! It was a really nice service and afterwards we went to Sonic for lunch. Later that evening we enjoyed a BBQ at Joe and Virginia Howards where Aubrey got to swim and Brad and I got our first experience playing Wii !! It was a blast and I know what I'm getting Brad for Father's Day (shhhh...)


For some reason I can't upload pictures so they will be there when I can but I have to continue with my very very BIG NEWS!!! I am going to go visit my son Jacob !!! I booked a flight to Lima Peru leaving June 17 and coming back on July 3!!!! I am so excited because I have always wanted to go to Machu Picchu and I am going to get to see it !!! I talked on the phone to Jacob today as I booked the flight and he will meet me at the airport and our adventure will begin. He did tell me however, to come with just a backpack!!! Yikes , that will take some planning and I'll have to do without my curling iron but I will be ready for the adventure. I can't wait to see Jacob

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I ate dinner with you last night and no mention of this big news?! SOOO EXCITING!