Thursday, January 29, 2009

Doodlebug Parks' I B A Daddy's Girl "IVY"




She has a name! I felt Brad needed some recognition because he has been doing more than half the feedings these past two weeks since I returned to work. He gets up at the 2 or 3 am feeding so I can get some sleep and he leaves for work so he can be back for the 11 am feeding!! Anyways, Ivy just seems like the perfect call name for her so Ivy she is.
These pictures show how big she's getting (15.7 oz. today) and she is 3 weeks plus 1 day old. She was introduced to real food last night as we begin the weaning period and she devours all the food you put in front of her. She's walking around, very busy little girl and is hard to keep a hold of while feeding. She can down her bottle in about 60 seconds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Messy eater.

Kurt and Alisha said...

Kinda reminds me of the way you eat when you get back from your trip Jacob! ;) Just kidding.

She is getting so big! So cute!