Sunday, March 30, 2008

Purse Tag




Ok, so my daughter-in-law tagged me, not sure what this means but I am supposed to take a picture of my purse and its' contents and put it on my blog???? Well , here you go. My purse is a recent gift from my son and his new wife that they purchased on their Honeymoon. It is a Nada Prada from Mexico.LOL, it says Prada but my son says Nada Prada)

Contents:

Coupon
2 sets of keys (personal and work)
Cell phone case (phone is on counter)
Photo Stamp
Albertson receipts and coupons
Various Cards for Hallmark, restaurants etc
Ink Pen
Life Savers
$1 Bill, 2 quarters
Dental Floss
Dentyne Gum
Sunglasses & Case
Eyeglass case with cleaning cloth
Brighton Wallet
Cosmetic Bag (liglosses,lotion,nail file,lipstick)

What a Mess!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for indulging this little game :) I wasn't sure who to tag, since we're suppossed to tag 4 people, and I figured you would be willing to participate :)

Anonymous said...

Nada Prada! I laughed and laughed. Great name for the purse...still looks nice though!