Sunday, January 6, 2008

Palm Springs Kennel Club WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Yes, it happened, on Saturday January 4, 2008 my little girl, Rise N Shine's She's So Hot "Saucie" and I won our first dog show and it was also a major ( 3 point show). I am so thrilled and excited, it is really a dream come true for me. I can remember as a child reading the book, Champion Dog Prince Tom and thinking how fun it would be to show dogs.


Saucie was beautiful and full of "Pomeranian spunk" for the judge with a couple of leaps and barks when she was supposed to be exhibiting her beautiful gait. She won her Class, Winner's Bitch and Best of Opposite Sex. Ya HOOOO!!! We leave for Portland on January 16 for 4 days of shows and more mentoring from Annette and Julie in grooming and handling Pomeranians. I am so lucky to have them mentoring me ! Annette even spends hours helping me groom Saucie over the Internet via web cam. The picture of Saucie was taken at the show by Tamee who lives in San Diego and shows and breeds Pomeranians

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kim and Saucie!! I couldn't be more prouder of the two of you!! Kim Saucie just adores you and has totally forgotten me!! LOL... Thank you for giving her such a loving home and for being such a great friend.